- 1 wine curbside delivery
- 2 In-store pickup & Curbside pickup
- 2.1 Before you go
- 2.1.1 How do I know my order is ready?
- 2.1.2 Why don’t I see the pickup time I want?
- 2.1.3 Is there a service fee charged for pick-up?
- 2.1.4 How do I change my in-store pick-up order to a curbside pick-up order or vice versa?
- 2.1.5 How do I check my order status?
- 2.1.6 Does my store offer curbside pick-up?
- 2.1.7 Can I edit my order after placing the order?
- 2.1.8 Why were some of my items or my entire order cancelled?
- 2.1.9 What happens if I am late to pick up my order—how long will you hold my order?
- 2.1.10 Can I pick up my order at another store?
- 2.1.11 What do I need to bring to pick up my order?
- 2.1.12 When can I pick up my order?
- 2.1.13 Can I have someone else pick up my order?
- 2.2 At the store
- 2.3 After Pickup
- 2.4 People also ask:
- 2.1 Before you go
wine curbside delivery
In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup | Total Wine & More
In-store pickup & Curbside pickup
Before you go
How do I know my order is ready?
For all pickup orders, Total Wine & More will send you an email indicating when your order is ready to be picked up.
Please wait for this email confirmation before coming to the store to ensure that your order is ready for you.
Why don’t I see the pickup time I want?
We only display available time slots, and these may fill up in advance. We recommend ordering at least a day in advance to ensure the time slot you want is available.
Is there a service fee charged for pick-up?
At some stores, there is a service fee for same-day orders. There is never a fee for next-day orders. This fee is to cover the cost of our personal shoppers preparing your order.
How do I change my in-store pick-up order to a curbside pick-up order or vice versa?
If your store offers curbside pick-up and you wish to change your order to curbside pick-up, simply pull into the dedicated curbside parking spot near the front of the store and follow the instructions posted on the signage to have your order brought out to you. You do not need to leave your car – a Total Wine team member will place your order in your car or trunk.
How do I check my order status?
Click here to check your order status. Please wait until the status is “ready for pickup” before coming to the store.
Does my store offer curbside pick-up?
To check if your store offers curbside pick-up, please go to the “My Store” information page. We offer curbside pick-up at most stores, but this is subject to change based on state and local regulations. For all stores without curbside pick-up, this is due to state or local regulations around curbside delivery of alcohol.
Can I edit my order after placing the order?
No. However, when you pick up your order you are welcome to return or exchange items in store. We can honor returns in all states except GA, CA and WI where state law prohibits returns unless the product is spoiled or otherwise unfit for consumption.
Why were some of my items or my entire order cancelled?
Your order may have been canceled due to items being out of stock or unavailable, payment issues, or because your order was not picked up within a week.
What happens if I am late to pick up my order—how long will you hold my order?
We hold all pick-up and curbside orders for one week. If you wish to pick up your order after more than one week, please call your local store—in some cases they may be able to hold your item for longer. If you do not pick up your order, you will receive a full refund to you original form of payment.
Can I pick up my order at another store?
No. You can cancel your existing order and place a new order at a new store.
What do I need to bring to pick up my order?
You need to bring your identification in order to verify that you are 21+ years of age and to verify that you are authorized to pick up this order. For curbside pick-up, you need your cell phone to alert the store of your arrival. We also recommend you bring your order number, which is found in your order confirmation email.
When can I pick up my order?
Pickup orders may be claimed during the store’s normal business hours. To check your stores hours, please use the Store Locator.
- South Carolina stores: Orders containing spirits or fortified wines with an ABV of 16% or higher may only be picked up during Spirits store hours. Note that our Spirits stores are closed on Sunday in all South Carolina stores.
- Texas stores & Towson, MD: Closed on Sunday. Please plan to pick up your order Monday-Saturday.
Can I have someone else pick up my order?
The easiest way to add a third party pick-up is to request during order placement. Once order has been placed, please call Customer Care at (855) 328-9463. Third party pick-up is not available in Wisconsin, Colorado, Tennessee or Kentucky. Anyone picking up an order must be 21+ years of age. We require ID both to verify that you are 21+ years of age, and to verify that you are authorized to pick up the order.
At the store
Where do I pick up my order?
For Curbside Pickup Orders
Please use a designated parking spot near the front of the store. We have several parking spots reserved for Curbside customers only. When you arrive at the store, open your confirmation email or app and click the “I’m Here” button to notify the store you are here. No more texting the store!
For In-Store Pickup Orders
Please park in a non-designated parking space, enter the store, and simply stop at the in-store pick-up desk and let them know you are there to pick up a web order.
How will Total Wine know when I’ve arrived at the curbside parking spot?
Please park in a designated curbside parking spot in front of the store, and follow the instructions posted on the signage to alert the store of your arrival.
Is curbside pick-up contactless?
Yes—you do not need to leave your vehicle, and a Total Wine team member will place the order in your trunk or car. The team member will ask to see your ID, but they do not need to touch or handle the ID—your ID can be verified visually.
Should I tip the team member who brought out my curbside order?
No, our associates do not accept tips.
Why isn’t liquor available for curbside pick-up in South Carolina?
Spirits products are prohibited by South Carolina law for Curbside Pickup. If you purchase Spirits, you will have to come into the store to collect these products. Only beer & wine products can be brought to your car as part of Curbside Pickup in South Carolina.
Where’s the receipt for my order?
Your receipt is provided electronically via email.
My order has a missing or incorrect an item, what do I do?
First, check your “your order is ready for pick-up” email, which includes summary of your purchase.
- If the missing item is not listed in this email, then the item was removed from your order and you were not charged for this item. We strive to provide customers with all items they ordered, but occasionally items are out of stock or unavailable.
- If the missing item is listed in this email, then you were charged for this item and we made an error in store as we handed you your order. If you would still like your item, please call your store. If you would like a refund, please call Customer Care at (855) 328-9463 for assistance.