We Love their Curbside Pickup Service – (Updated 2021)
Updated Jan 01, 2021
Curbside pickup groceries are the hottest thing for 2021!
So, Which grocery stores have curbside pickup?
Let Reasor’s Grocery pickup Do the Shopping for You!
Order Reasors Grocery Pickup- We Love their Curbside Pickup Service – (Updated 2021).
Reasor’s online grocery shopping experience allows you to order groceries online at Reasors.com and pick them up at your local Reasor’s or have them delivered.
Each reasors grocery store has dedicated Personal Shoppers who are focused on quality and ensuring you enjoy the best online grocery shopping experience from Reasors grocery stores in 2021!
You’ll have the variety and service you’ve come to know and love from Reasor’s grocery stores in 2021, your local Hometown Grocer, available curbside pickup at the reasors grocery store near me or you, or order reasors groceries to be delivered at your doorstep, ordered from the comfort of your couch.
Reasor’s Curbside Pick Up:
- $30 minimum order
- Groceries hand-selected by our expert personal shoppers & brought out to your car curbside.
Order Reasor’s Grocery Delivery HERE
- $30 minimum order *
- $8.50 Delivery Fee (plus $1.00 per mile outside of 2 miles from the store)
- Groceries hand-selected and delivered by our expert personal shoppers right to your door.
Reasor’s Groceries for Delivery or Curbside PAPERLESS COUPONS
4 Easy Steps to Start Saving:
- Sign In or Create Account to get started (a Reasor’s Rewards Card is required)
- Browse our selection of Paperless Coupons
- Select and add Paperless Coupons to your Reasor’s Rewards Card
- Redeem your Paperless Coupons online or when you present your Reasor’s Rewards Card or phone number at checkout in the store.
Find and Order Reasor’s Groceries for Delivery or Curbside HERE
COVID-19 Update as of 07.24.20
Effective Monday, July 27, 2020 Reasor’s will require customers to wear face coverings while in stores. Employees have been required to wear face coverings while in the stores since April 7, 2020. For the last several months in dealing with the Corona Virus Pandemic, Reasor’s has consistently followed CDC and local health department guidelines and will continue to do so in making this requirement. Exceptions to this will be those with a medical condition that prevents them from wearing a face covering, and young children.
For those customers who prefer not to wear face coverings, Reasor’s provides online services that include curbside pickup, or having your groceries delivered by Door Dash. For these services visit reasors.com or download the Reasor’s APP.