CAN I BUY ONLINE AND PICK UP IN A STORE?
Retail Curbside is supported by its audience. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Nike Curbside Pickup details are below..
Curbside pickup options have become the new norm. Whatever that is right?
Nike has joined in the ranks of making shopping easy as 1,2,3 with its curbside Pickup option!
While some Nike stores remain closed for in-store shopping, we’re offering no-contact curbside pickup at select Nike stores. Follow our easy instructions and be sure to call the store when you arrive for curbside pickup.
We’ve made getting your Nike.com order faster and easier with free store pickup on eligible orders. Here’s how it works:
- Shop Nike.com as usual, grab your items, and head to checkout.
- Select a store and place your order. Nike Members can see if their order is eligible by clicking “Edit” in the shipping header. Guests can see if their order is eligible by entering their address.
- We’ll get it ready, usually within two hours, and email you a QR code when it’s ready for pickup.
- No-contact Curbside Pickup: Call the store when you arrive (you’ll receive an email with the store’s phone number). A Nike Store employee will talk you through the pickup process, check your ID, and facilitate the pickup.
Store Pickup: Go the store’s pickup desk, provide the code to scan, and take the handoff.
Nike Curbside Pickup FAQs
How do I check in when I arrive for Nike curbside pickup no-contact curbside pickup?
Call the Nike Curbside pickup easily just call your favorite Nike store’s number when you arrive (you’ll receive an email with the store’s phone number, and you can also find the number on the store’s information page). From there, we’ll provide pickup instructions based on the guidance of local health and government regulations.
How do I know if my Nike Store closest to me offers no-contact curbside pickup?
You can check the store’s information page—we’ll note if the store offers no-contact Nike curbside pickup.
How do I know if my order qualifies for Nike Curbside pickup?
You’ll be able to select an eligible Nike store in checkout if the items in your cart are available at a store near you. No extra work is required.
How long will Nike Store hold my Nike Curbside Pickup order?
Sometimes your day requires calling an audible or two. We get it, so we’ll hold your order for seven days. Come in when it works for you. We’ll even send you an email reminder.
What if I don’t pick up the order in time?
If you don’t pick up your items within seven days of ordering, we’ll automatically cancel the order and process a refund.
What if I don’t have my QR code with me?
It’s not a big deal, you can scan your Member Pass in the Nike App.
Can someone else get my order for me?
For your protection, we’ll only release an order to the person who placed it. But don’t worry, we’ll hold your items for seven days, giving you plenty of time to swing by.
How can I return my order?
Just contact Nike.com to set up a return for your order.
Please note, stores are currently unable to accept returns for pickup orders.
Can I cancel my order Nike Store Curbside Pickup if I change my mind?
Yes, you can cancel your order any time after placing it and before picking it up. Just visit your orders page, select the order you want to cancel and go from there.
Can I buy in the Nike App or SNKRS App and pick up in a store?
At this time, store pickup is only available for purchases made on Nike.com.
- Store pickup and no-contact curbside pickup are only available at participating Nike stores.
- Nike Factory stores are not eligible for store pickup.
- Online gift cards are not eligible for store pickup.