We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Click & Collect service is available. We have adjusted the process for pick-up for the safety of the co-worker and the customer. More information below.
It’s easy to use Click & Collect! Here’s how:
When shopping online:
- When checking out, select Click & Collect to find your participating store.
- We will prepare your order for pick-up at the store you choose.
Prior to arriving scheduled pick-up time:
- You will receive an order confirmation email once you complete your order- but don’t head to the store yet!
- You will receive a second email when your order is ready.
- Make sure your vehicle is prepared for your order.
When your order is ready for pickup at the store:
- Have your order confirmation number and valid government issued photo ID ready.
- At the IKEA store, follow signage for Click & Collect to pick-up your order.
- Once your order is loaded into your vehicle, drive off and enjoy your new purchase.
- If one or more of your ordered items becomes unavailable, we will notify you by email before your selected pick-up timeframe. You can choose to be refunded the amount of the unavailable item(s), and still pick up the rest of your order at the time you requested. Or, you can choose to cancel your entire order for a full refund.
- If Click & Collect is unavailable at your location, you may still be able to get Parcel and In-Home Delivery. For more information, please read our Delivery Terms and Conditions found here.