We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- 1 Black Friday Curbside Pick Up and In Store Pickup Deals for 2020
- 1.1 31 Stores Offering In-Store and Black Friday Curbside Pickup DEALS in 2020
- 1.1.1 1. Apple Black Friday Curbside Pickup
- 1.1.2 2. Bed Bath & Beyond
- 1.1.3 3. Best Buy Black Friday Curbside Pickup
- 1.1.4 4. Bloomingdales Curbside Pickup
- 1.1.5 5. The Container Store Curbside Pickup
- 1.1.6 6. CVS Curbside Pickup
- 1.1.7 7. Dick’s Sporting Goods Black Friday Curbside Pickup
- 1.1.8 8. Dollar Tree
- 1.1 31 Stores Offering In-Store and Black Friday Curbside Pickup DEALS in 2020
Black Friday Curbside Pick Up and In Store Pickup Deals for 2020
Black Friday Curbside Pickup and In store pickup change the way we shop in 2020! Everything is evolving so quickly and “Contactless Shopping” is suddenly introduced to our vocabularies. When you need to shop for essentials, this is the way to go. The 2020 holiday season is season Black Friday, Cyber Monday (mostly ordering online)
However, Enter Curbside pickup!
Retailers around the world have deeply relied on Curbside pickup which allows you to order online and drive to the stores where store employees load your purchase in your trunk! Now that’s Service!!
Hence the name “contactless” Curbside pickup.
Retail Analysts often refer this as “Buy Online Pick Up in Store” (aka BOPIS or BOPUS) programs. Actually, this is NOT A NEW CONCEPT in 2020.
You basically shop online and then pick up for free in the store a few hours later or opt for the curbside pickup which is the safest way to shop due to the Covid19 pandemic.
Most retail stores that are closest to you are offering curbside pickup service, even Black Friday Curbside Pickup so if you’re rushing around doing errands during your lunch break or have a sleeping baby in the car, you don’t even have to get out!
This is actually one of my favorite ways to shop and has been for years.
While a bunch of stores have been doing this for a while, new retailers have jumped on the bandwagon as of late, making this a really convenient, time and money-saving way to get your shopping essentials done while limiting exposure to others. It’s a win, win.
So let’s take a look at the stores that offer Curbside Pickup…..Here they are!!
31 Stores Offering In-Store and Black Friday Curbside Pickup DEALS in 2020
1. Apple Black Friday Curbside Pickup
How does Apple Curbside Pickup work?
- Select Pick up at Checkout.
- If you would like to change the pickup location, select Change location, then Continue.
- Items marked Available Today will usually be ready for pickup within an hour.
- Apple will then send you a pickup notification email when your order is ready to be picked up.
- When an item is available at your local Apple store, you can order it online and choose to pick up in-store, often within an hour.
- In some instances, you may also be able to select a window of time to go to an Apple Store to pick up your order to avoid waiting too long.
- In addition to that Apple has a free personal setup service.
- This as a result, has an Apple Store Employee fully set up your Apple product you got with Black Friday Curbside Pickup.
- Apple also has fast and free delivery on any in-stock iPhone products and free 2-day delivery on almost everything else.
- With that being said, Apple also has some other faster options but be ready for an additional out of pocket extra fee.
- Plus, most Apple Stores doing Curbside Pickup usually offer 2-hour delivery in most metro regions for a small $9 courier fee.
- You can select this option at checkout if it’s available. However, you will have to check out the options at your Apple Store closest to where you are.
2. Bed Bath & Beyond
Buy all the bedding you want with Bed Bath & Beyond in-store pickup service. Here is how Bed Bath and Beyond Black Friday Curbside pickup service will work from what we have heard.
How does Bed Bath & Beyond Curbside Pickup work?
- You select the items you want to purchase online at Bed Bath & Beyond and enter your credit card info to reserve your items for Curbside Pickup.
- They then send you an email to confirm the reservation.
- When you arrive at the closest store, show the confirmation email and checkout with any form of payment you want.
- Bed Bath & Beyond will hold your items for up to 2 days.
- Plus, don’t forget those ubiquitous 20% off coupons!
- Customers can get exclusive in-store deals from Nov. 23-25.
- Black Friday deals will then go online only for Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 26).
- After that Bed Bath and Beyond will start Black Friday deals in the brick and mortar stores AND online too on Nov. 27. Then they will end Black Friday deals and sales on Nov. 27.
3. Best Buy Black Friday Curbside Pickup
How does Best Buy Curbside Pickup Work?
- You select Curbside Pickup:
- When you’re done shopping online or on the Best Buy app, select “Use Curbside Pickup” on the “Review and Place Your Order” screen.
- You’ll receive an email when your order is ready.
- Best Buy lets you order and—in some cases—pick up in-store in as little as 45 minutes.
- Bring your ID, credit card and order number to the store and pick up your items.
- They’ll hold them for up to five days.
- Avoid shipping fees and ensure that your brand-new 50-inch TV isn’t waiting outside your home while you’re at work all day.
- Talk about speedy!
4. Bloomingdales Curbside Pickup
Bloomingdale’s is offering Contact-Free Curbside Pickup at select Bloomindale’ stores!
For your safety & comfort, you can now shop online and pick up!
How does Bloomingdale’s Curbside Pickup work?
5. The Container Store Curbside Pickup
How Does The Container Store Curbside Pickup work?
- Use The Container Store’s curbside pickup option, and pick up all those drawer organizers on your your MUST have list.
- The Container Store has a free Drive Up and Pick Up curbside carryout service at most of it’s locations.
- Once again, a container store employee will bring your order out to your car—a nice perk if you’re ordering bulky items and is the safest wat to shop in 2020 for Holiday gifts for your friends and families!
6. CVS Curbside Pickup
How Does CVS Curbside Pickup Work?
- At CVS, you can order photos, prescriptions and even shampoo, and pick it all up that same day—in as little as an hour!
- The CVS curbside pickup is also a free service with no minimum, and you can opt to go into the store for pickup or go curbside.
- Plus, you can use the CVS app to monitor your order and set a pickup time.
- Call a participating CVS and ask to speak to a store associate.
- Place your order over the phone. CVS will then shop for you and call you when it’s ready!
7. Dick’s Sporting Goods Black Friday Curbside Pickup
So your kid needs new shoes for football or a Jersey that is a must have for a Christmas gift? No worries!
How does Dicks Curbside Pickup Work?
Dick’s offers “ONE-HOUR CURBSIDE” OR “IN-STORE PICKUP”
- Buy Online at Dicks– Choose your item, set your store and select ‘Store Pickup’ while making your purchase.
- Dicks will send you an email to let you know when your order is ready so you know when to go to the store.
- Choose Pickup Inside Or Dicks Curbside Pickup. At the store, follow the email prompts and choose to come in for your order or have it brought to you curbside.
8. Dollar Tree
Shop Black Friday Curbside Pickup at a Dollar store?
Not sure if Dollar Tree has Black Friday Deals or not?
Not sure but hey its a buck or a few at most with the stuff they sell, right?
How Does Dollar Tree Curbside Pickup work?
Dollar Tree Does not offer Curbside Pickup at this time. They DO offer FREE shipping to your store and have in store pickup available:
- It’s simple! Shop on our site as you normally would. Place the items you wish to order in your shopping cart, then proceed to checkout. During checkout, select the “In-Store Pickup” shipping option, if it is available.
- Next, choose the Dollar Tree store that’s convenient for you where you would like us to ship your order.
- Once your order has been processed and received by the store, you will receive an e-mail notification telling you that your order is ready to be picked up at the store you chose. This email will also include your order information, order number, and a bar code.
- When you’re ready to pick up your order, bring the above email confirmation to the store, along with a state-issued photo ID or driver’s license.
- NOTE: These items are needed to confirm delivery and pickup.
- When you get to the store, ask to speak with a store manager. Present the manager with your email confirmation and photo ID, and he or she will process your order through the “In-Store Pickup” lane.
- If your order is large and you need assistance, ask the store manager for help.
- Fill up your Dollar Tree online cart with $1 goodies, ship the order to your local Dollar Tree store for free and then four to six days later.
- Yes, I think this is a bit long to wait too.
- After the wait, BAM, it’s yours! You’ll get an email notification from the Dollar tree when your order is ready for pickup in store only though.
- Give the Dollar Tree manager with your email confirmation and photo ID, and they will process your order through the “In-Store Pickup” or curbside pickup lane.
- If your order is large and you need assistance, ask the store manager for help.
Gap/Banana Republic/Athleta Curbside Pickup
How does Gap Curbside Pickup work?
- Most stores have a designated area for In Store Pickup (plus you can skip the line!).
- Your notification email will also include instructions if you’d rather stay in your car for Curbside Pickup.
- If you’re using Curbside Pickup, you’ll call the store when you arrive and follow their instructions to get your items!
Not sure whether you need a small or a medium, but you can see that stock is limited for both sizes? No need to stress over this one!
The Gap and Athleta let you “reserve” online but not pay for anything until you get to the store.
This way you can try on first before committing. Super cool and convenient!
Home Depot Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Sick of walking around the aisles of your local Home Depot for that blade for your saw for what seems like hours?? Oh, great I thought maybe it was just me! Here is a way you can FIX this issue! Order it for Curbside Pickup BEFORE you leave your Garage!
How does Home Depot Curbside pickup work?
- Place your. Order. Choose the “Store Pickup” option on the product page or in your cart.
- Receive PICKUP. NOTIFICATION.
- Once your order is processed, you’ll be notified via the app, email or text message to let you know that it’s ready to pick up.
- PICK UP ORDER. CURBSIDE Pickup Style Baby!
- Store pickup is available at all Home Depot stores, with purchases ready in as little as two hours.
- Thousands of items are eligible for this service. You might actually be able to get some work done this way!!
JCPenney Curbside Pickup
Available at select JCPenney stores, free same-day in-store pickup means your order may be ready in as little as four hours if it is placed before 3 p.m. local time. Plus, you camn choose for someone else to pick up your order, making it super easy to ask your spouse to swing by on their way home. Sweet!
Kmart Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Shop online and skip the shipping fees! You can select items that are available for in-store pickup or curbside pickup (though you must be a Shop Your Way member for in-vehicle pickup), add them to your cart and easily check out. You’ll get an email when your order is ready for pickup. If you use in-vehicle pickup, an associate will be out with your order in five minutes or less—guaranteed!
Kohl’s Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Once you’re done shopping, and you buy the items in your bag, click the “FREE STORE PICKUP” tab next to “SHIP”. Then, all you have to do is wait for the notification that your order is ready for free pickup at your local Kohl’s! Orders are usually ready within two hours.
Lowe’s Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Never stop improving—and improve faster with Lowe’s in-store pickup. Choose “store pickup” as your shipping option when you place an order on Lowes.com or on the mobile app. You’ll be notified via email once your purchase is ready for pickup. Plus, they’ll hold your items for up to 4 days.
Macy’s Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Macy’s makes it super easy to get the clothing, toys and electronics you love fast and easy. They offer free in-store pickup on most items in just two hours if your order is placed before 6 p.m. local time. You’ll be notified with an email once your order is ready for pickup. Sounds great to me!
Nordstrom Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Many love Nordstrom for its customer service, and the service with in-store pickup is no exception. You can even mix and match the way you buy, so if you have items you want to pick up ASAP (like that elegant blazer to wear on your upcoming job interview), plus items you want to have shipped to you and purchases you want to send to someone else, you can do it all in one order. If you’re a Nordy member, you can check in on the app and when you arrive at the store and an associate will bring your order out to you. Same-day delivery is also available.
Office Depot Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Printer out of ink and your daughter’s book report is due in the morning? No problem! At Office Depot, most in-stock items are available for free store pickup in one hour. If you order within two hours of closing time, the products will be ready for you the following day (hopefully before homeroom!). Just look for their Online pickup Station when you arrive at the store.
Old Navy Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Old Navy recently launched its buy online, pickup in-store service at all stores nationwide. After you place an order, you have seven days to visit the store to pick up your purchase at a specially designated kiosk. So easy!
PetSmart Black Friday Curbside Pickup
It happens: You realize that Rosco’s food bowl is empty, and you don’t want him to miss mealtime. For your convenience, you can shop online and pick up at your local PetSmart within one hour or less. Hold on Rosco I” be right there little buddy!
Ah, Redbox: Easy, cheap, and those kiosks seem to be everywhere. The only uncool thing? Not being able to get your favorite movie or game because that guy in front of you snagged it first.
So reserve and pay online or in the app, and then pick up and return at the kiosks as usual.
Plus, you can get a free night when you create a Redbox account.
REI Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Calling all adventurous, outdoorsy types. Get your merch sent free to an REI store when you order online (or, for that matter, over the phone). They’ll send you an email when your order is ready,. So order that shiny new bike and pick it up for free.
Sears Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Sears is not playing. Many items can be purchased online and then picked up for free as soon as they’re available. In addition, the store offers curbside pickup if you’re a Shop Your Way member, so whether you enter the store or stay in your car rocking out to Lizzo (just us?), Sears guarantees it’ll have your order ready within five minutes. They even have special reserved parking spaces!
Staples Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Reserve online, choose the “pick up today” option and head over to the store, where your items will be waiting for you with customer service—in one hour or less! If your item isn’t available for immediate pickup, Staples will ship it to the store for free.
Target Black Friday Curbside Pickup
It’s a tale as old as time: You go into Target for one thing and emerge with 20. Take a more focused approach to your Target run by ordering online and picking up in-store. (Just steer clear of the dollar spot on your way to customer service.)
To see if an item is eligible for order pickup, look for “free ship to store” or “free order pickup” when adding the item to your cart. You can also shop from a list of pickup-eligible items by browsing any category and selecting “buy online & pick up” from the “shipping & pickup” drop-down. If the price is lower in the store, you will automatically receive the lower price.
Tiffany & Co. NOT sure about Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Browse to your heart’s content, and then pick up select items at one of three Tiffany stores in New York City. While you’re there, enjoy some breakfast!
Urban Outfitters Black Friday Curbside Pickup
More and more Urban Outfitters locations are offering in-store pickup nationwide. Black Friday Curbside Pickup option here too! Just select the “In-Store Pickup” option on the product page. You can pick up items same-day (if they are in stock) or have them shipped to a store for free and pick them up in 4-6 days. Fabulous!
Walmart Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Walmart offers many items that can be picked up same-day or shipped for free to your nearest Walmart, which is super-convenient if there’s something online you want that is not available in your local store. Walmart offers Black Friday Curbside Pickup plus a pickup discount on many of the items in your order!
Just search “free pickup + discount” items in the left navigation on search pages.
No Walmart nearby? No problem. There’s also an option to get your order delivered to a nearby FedEx Office location, where it will be held for you for free. Just choose this option at checkout.
World Market Costplus Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Look for items marked with “free in-store pickup,” and add them to your basket. At checkout, select which products you want shipped (if any), and which you want to pick up in store. You can get them as soon as the same day, or schedule to pick up at a more convenient time for you. Done and done!
Zumiez Black Friday Curbside Pickup
Zumiez makes it easy to pick up new looks in store for free—just choose “ curbside store pickup” when checking out. You can also choose to just reserve your items and pay in cash when you get to the store. Orders placed before or after store hours will usually be available for pick-up the next business day. Plus, they’ll hold your items for up to 10 days. Winning!